Did you recently try and fix your bluetooth mouse on Windows 10? Then suddenly your internet no longer works even so your wifi is connected ok. Also windows firewall stops working and cannot be turned on again. If so then this guide is for you.
How to fix your internet and windows firewall in Windows 10
1. Type Services into the windows 10 search bar
2. Click to open Services Desktop App
3. Scroll down to Bluetooth Support Service
4. Click the Log On tab
5. Select This account:
6. Type Local Service into the box and the account password.
7. Click Apply
8. Restart your PC and your Internet and Microsoft Firewall should be working again!